These things may not be causing your core illness – but it may be making it worse, or causing minor ailments that are horribly inconvenient. We’re talking about:
- Mold – We look for black mold, but are you checking all the placed you should? what other kinds of mold should you be looking for?
- Fridge – How often do you wash your fridge out? When food goes moldy or goes bad, how is that affecting your other food?
- Drinking Water – Your tap water may be safe, but does it have a high level of a mineral that affects your medications? do you have a sensitivity to one of the minerals? Do you regularly wash your in-fridge filtration system and check for mold?
- Expiry dates – Are you following them properly, and on the right products?
- Bulk items – Are your bulk items becoming contaminated?
We’ve got all that covered, with more tips and lots of details in our video below: